Last year, I was lucky enough to get a ticket for the 2015 Wacken Open Air festival. It’s only 50 more days until it starts but every day I feel more and more like selling the ticket and not going.
If I look at the running order, there’s just not a lot of bands I want to see.
- No band to watch the whole day
- might be interested in 19:20 – 20:50 Rob Zombie
- might be interested in 13:05 – 14:05 Sepultura but imho they suck with the “new” singer
- might be interested in 19:30 – 20:45 Dream Theater but conflicts with Death Angel
- interested in 19:40 – 20:25 Death Angel
- interested in 12:00 – 13:00 Kataklysm
- interested in 17:30 – 18:45 Biohazard
- may be interested in 18:00 – 18:45 Cryptopsy but conflicts with Biohazard
- interested in 19:00 – 20:15 Bloodbath
- interested in 20:30 – 22:00 Cannibal Corpse
- interested in 00:25 – 01:10 Blood Red Throne
So basically, the first three days are plain bullshit. Saturday is actually not that bad. Still not sure whether that’s 170 Euros for the ticket plus all the festival expenses for me.